My Top 5 Affordable Nude Lippies 💋


                       I'm back with yet another review girls! I know I'm not the only one who has been looking for the perfect nude lipstick for what seems there whole life! I have been searching high and low for that perfect barely there lipstick and I'm proud to say, I think Ive found my holy grails! Well at least for this spring and summer...anywho! Lets get in to some of my faves and don't hesitate to go grab and try them yourselves!






Here are some swatches from bottom to top! Excuse my swatches in my reviews, I have a lot of tattoos on my arms and not much space for great swatches lol

 ðŸ’„ Wet N Wild Megalast Lip Color: $1.99

Bare it All is my all time favorite go to nude lipstick because it goes with literally any eye look. If you want to rock that no makeup makeup look, just pop this on your lips and you are good to go. Its also essential for a smoky eye for a night out! I found this gem at cvs one day and couldn't believe the price. Like really Wet N Wild, I love you for this! That is the best thing about this ipstick is its very affordable, I own almost the whole collection just because the moisturizing matte formula is amazing! The color of this nude is so flattering, I cant say enough good things about it! 😀 


💄 Nyx Lingerie Liquid Lipstick: $6.99

 Ruffle Trim is a beautiful peachy brown based nude that reminds me a lot of one of kylie jenners lip kits. The color is universally flattering and the matte formula is very comfortable on the lips. I find it lasts along time even after eating and yes even KISSING :) You can find a wide range of all the Nyx Lingeries at Target! I also love the shade exotic from this line!

💄 Elf Moisturizing Lipstick: $3.00 

This lipstick is called in the nude and has quickly become one of my absolute favorite nudes! It goes on pretty sheer and creamy and doesn't have that dry feeling and definitely lives up to its name of being moisturizing. Some elf lipsticks are hit or misses for me, but this one is a must have!

💄 Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip: $6.00

I had heard about this shade from colourpop Beeper from lots of girls and its featured on the website as one of there best sellers so I decided to grab it. Best decision of my LIFE. Okay I wouldn't go that far...but it is a amazing nude matte lippie. It is a dark mauve color that can look a bit brown on certain skin tones, but I atoll feel could be flattering for anyone! If you've never ordered a matte lippie from colourpop, where have you been girl! This needs to be one you order, and at 6 bucks a pop. who could argue?


💄 Maybelline Color Sensational Inti-Matte Nudes: $7.50

OMG! So this new range of nude matte lipsticks by Maybelline is definitely something to check out! If your familiar with beauty gurus (or obsessed with watching there videos like me) then you know MannyMUA is the new face of Maybelline. I was watching his snapchat and he mentioned this color and when I saw it on his lips I fell in love. It is a gorgeous creamy matte that is very natural and barely there. They have 10 shades in this new collection, each perfected for all skin tones. If you are on a beauty budget, go to your local Walmart and pick one up!

I hope you enjoyed this review, every girl needs a good nude lippie so go get one, LIKE NOW! 😄








                                                  




                                      


           







                    



      

              





                   







Comments

Popular Posts