New Wet n Wild Liquid Catsuit Lipstick Review and Swatches 😻






If you are a matte liquid lipstick addict like myself, then you have heard about these lippies already! But if on the off chance you've been living under a rock the past couple of months, don't worry I'll catch you up on all you need to know about these affordable little gems you can find at your local drugstore! There are 13 shades in the collection but good luck finding all of them, they are mostly sold out everywhere I go! I was lucky enough to pick up 7 of them, below are swatches and a review of the formula and wear time. I absolutely love these lipsticks, and I hope to catch them all...like pokemon.

From left to right

😻 Nudie Patootie: A cool toned nude color, the swatch really doesn't do it justice, its the perfect barely there nude perfect for darker skin tones

😻 Rebel Rose: One of my favorite I've picked up so far, a nice mauve color, perfect for a lot of different eye looks

😻 Nudist Peach: The perfect peach shade with slight coral tones, I like it with a smokey eye, they look awesome together

😻 Coral Corruption: A deep coral that screams springtime which is right around the corner! Very vibrant and beautiful for all skin tones

😻 Pink Really Hard: Looking for a pink color that isn't so blue toned but just the perfect Barbie pink? This is for you! I picked this one up just recently and fell in love with this soft pink that reminds me of childhood.

😻 Give Me Mocha: This is my second favorite color so far, Ive been looking for the perfect brown color that would suit my skin tone, you know that perfect "Kylie Jenner Brown" and Ive found it! Such a pretty brown color that isn't too overwhelming and can be worn everyday.

😻 Flame of the Game: The name is exactly what it is, a fiery red orange that is very vibrant and will definitely make heads turn when you walk into a room, I'd recommend wearing this with a very neutral eye, winged liner and let the lipstick do the talking.

Wet n Wild has quickly become one of my favorite go to brands when I walk into the drug store. I recommend Walgreens or CVS to ensure you get the best selection and they also tend to be fully stocked. These are great long wearing matte liquid for only 4.99, GO PICK YOU UP ONE NOW!!!😊 Thanks for reading, until next time!!!






Comments

Popular Posts