Too Faced Sweet Peach Collection Mini Review

                                  

I'm sure by now everyone has heard the hype about the Too Faced Sweet Peach palette. Just like there popular Chocolate Bar palettes, this one was sought after for the beautiful color selection in the shadows and of course, THE SMELL! If your addicted to eyeshadow palettes like me, you know how hard it was to get your hands on this baby for months, but with there restocks I was able to snag my own finally! Not only did they create a palette, but they came out with a whole colletion complete with lip glosses, blushes, and a bronzer/blush/highlighter palette. I'll be giving you my honest opinion if these products are worth the splurge or save, lets put these babies to the test!

🍑 Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Palette

I will be the first to say this palette is AMAZING. The hype was definitely worth it once you try it for yourself! The shadows are very pigmented and has all the colors you need to complete a whole eye look. From the peach shimmers, to the muted coral tones , this is a great palette for spring, summer and even fall! I love how they also through in a couple of darker colors to make a peachy smokey eye. I've found if you spray your brush with a little setting spray the colors look even more vibrant, that's my personal tip if you like your eyeshadows to pop!. All in all, I'd say this palette is definitely worth the splurge! 



🍑  Sweet Peach Glow

When I saw that Too Faced had come out with this, I immediately got excited because who dosent love a good glow right? The sweet peach glow features a  highlight, a nice peach blush with a little shimmer, and a shimmery bronzer to warm up the face. For me, this just fell flat and was not what I expected. The bronzer was just a little too shimmery for my liking and the pigmentation was just not there. The blush was nice and gave a gentle flush of peach to the face but definitely could use more pigmentation as well. I was mostly looking forward to the highlighter, but unfortunately that fell short for me as well. If you like a very subtle glow, maybe this highlight would work for you, but it did not impress me at all. So should you spend $42.00 on a palette with in my opinion, only has a nice blush and smells delicious? Splurge or Save? Definitely save your money on this one.


🍑 Sweet Peach Lip Gloss in Peach Please

I decided to pick up just one of the new lip glosses in the collection just because I am mostly a matte lipstick kind of girl. There are 8 different creamy peach oil lip glosses to choose from, they range from nude peaches to a bright coral. What intrigued me the most about these was the oil formula that I've never tried before in a gloss, and of course it smelled amazing I just couldn't resist! The color I picked is peach please, the perfect peach color that is pigmented and feels great on the lips. These are not sticky and would look great for the days you just want to do a natural eye and flush of color to the lips. I love this gloss so much, I'm thinking about picking out another darker coral to try for the spring! So should you splurge or save? If you are into glosses that smell great and give you a nice color pay off, yes you should pick up at least one. If you are more into lipsticks, save your money for the next matte lippies you really want!


The sweet peach palette is my favorite in this collection by far! I didn't pick up any of the blushes but there are some available if you'd like to look into those. This girl is on a budget and cant afford to buy the whole collection, but in my opinion the only product worth getting is the eyeshadow palette. You will not be disappointed! I hope this mini review was helpful and thank you for checking it out! Until next time beauties!

                                                              
  













 






Comments

Popular Posts